Sunday, April 13, 2008

Springtime with Puppy

Springtime brought some beautiful blossoms to our neighborhood. I would have loved to have some nice pictures of her with the blossoms. It's hard to do on a walk alone with her. I managed to get a shot of her admiring the beautiful blossoms.










Another walk took us by a local lake where we saw our first swan. Since you coulndn't see her eyes at this point the front and the back of her head kinda looked the same.

A trip to Fresno gave me an opportunity to have a friend with actual photographic ability and a smokin' hot camera take some pictures of her amid the nectarine blossoms in a surviving orchard.

My sister helped me trim Guinness so that we could see her eyes, but I took this shot of her before hand and it's one of my favorites.
You can see the patch where she was shaved for hernia surgery she had at the same time she was spayed.


She had a great time in Fresno playing with Hank the black lab and having close encounters with a curious desert tortoise and a disdainful kitty.

She would have loved the waterfall in the yard if she could have gotten to it but my sister did let her play in the hose. We had to lock her outside while she dried off and she got to practice her jumps. She definitely catches air.


Soaking wet and happy. You can finally see her eyes. My sister said her eyelashes look like Who eyelashes.

No comments: