Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Guinness Likes the Snow

Guinness is with me in the mountains this week. Last November when there was a foot of snow she came back from a walk with snowballs all over her, especially her tummy. These things were not easy to brush off and necessitated putting her in the tub to melt them off.

Kenai's Corner in the Village had snowsuits that covered the tummy area so I talked myself into getting one for her. This is her first winter in the mountains. For some reason she is not terribly thankful for the extra protection from the elements and gives me a look and is all draggy-tailed. I tried reasoning with her but she still hates clothes. I let her out after this picture without the snowsuit and she romped and enjoyed the snow much more. It's still easier to take off the suit than those snowballs so she'll just have to deal.

No comments: